Saturday 15 June 2013

My arse

I'm going to show my arse. Well, not strictly speaking my arse, but the arse of one of my books.

That's what I'm peddling today, a book. The hardback version of "Bitter!". A book that proves the wonderful value of self-publishing the Lulu way.

It's all about what I want. I didn't start collecting my blog posts out of the goodness of my heart. When I realised what a nightmare it was finding stuff I'd posted on the blog, I stared collecting it. Thematically. That's the motivation behind my books. Pure selfishness. A way of finding stuff.

I'm a bit weird with books. I hate turned-down corners or bends. I unconsciously straighten them. Soft covers are so easily damaged. Dust jackets - don't get me started on them. Unless you wrap them in plastic, threat of a tear at any touch.

Hardcover, no dust jacket. That's what I want to own. With my name in extra large letters.

Shit. I have to get off to Keith's. No time to get an image of the book's rear. Apologies about that.

If it's anything like my other intended-just-for-me editions, I'll be the only taker.

Buy it now!. I have to get off.

No comments: